In the interest of openness town councillors make all significant decisions in Council and Committee meetings of which public notice is given and which are open to the public to attend. The Committee Terms of Reference (and the scope of routine delegations to officers of day to day management of services) can be viewed under ‘Policies’. We make all meeting agendas and minutes available to the public, and you can access them by clicking on the relevant committee below:
Calendar of Meetings 2017/2018 (Please telephone 01934 632567 to confirm the meeting is going ahead).
- Allotment Management Sub Committee
- Annual Town Meeting 2017 (see Town Council)
- Community Services Committee
- Museum and Heritage Sub Committee
- Planning Committee
- Policy & Finance Committee
- Tourism & Leisure Committee
- Town Council and Annual Town Meetings
- Weston In Bloom
- Youth Council
Copies of reports and background papers submitted in support of agenda items and responses to consultation papers and planning applications are available on request. For a list of upcoming meetings, please see our council diary.
The following committees are no longer active: