The contractor will need to have proven and demonstrable experience in similar projects and the skill bases to achieve the various elements of the contract.
Contractors from whom Weston-super-Mare Town Council procure goods and services must demonstrate that all practicable steps are being taken to allow equal access and equal treatment in employment and service delivery, as appropriate to the nature of the contract. Following a decision made by Weston-super-Mare Town Council in July 2020, the Council is committed to working with Contractors who pay the Real Living Wage to their employees.
Contractors from whom Weston-super-Mare Town Council procure goods and services must also be able to demonstrate an excellent Health and Safety record, accordingly contractors that cannot demonstrate an excellent record, free from enforcement action, will not be considered.
Weston-super-Mare Town Council will evaluate the Expression of Interest submissions received, and shortlist qualifying Contractors to invite tenders for the cleaning contract. Registration of interest does not imply inclusion on the tender list. Tender documents will be issued mid October 2020.
Interested parties are asked to submit Expressions of Interest to include their:
- Company name, address, contact name and registration number
- Company bankers name and account number
- Details of any enforcement action under Health & Safety Legislation
- Brief details of two recent (within last 36 months) similar projects undertaken by the company (Max 1000 words)
- Confirmation that the company will be able to submit a tender and should they be successful, commence the contract Dec/Jan 2020/2021
Expression of Interest should be sent no later than 12 noon on Friday 9th October 2020 to:
Responsible Financial Officer
Weston-super-Mare Town Council
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com