The water park is open and free to enter.
The details below are for normal times when unaffected by Covid-19 –
The splash pad runs seasonally from April to September. The charge is £2.50 per child until August and free of charge for the month of September (Return the same day as many times as you like). No need to book.
The splash pad runs from 10.00am until 4.00pm. During the charging period, the park is staffed. In the winter months and after 4.00pm when the water is off, the park has no staff on site. It is open and free to enjoy.
Located next to Melrose Car Park just over the road from Marine Lake and Knightstone Island, the park is open all year round, (except for occasions when essential maintenance work is needed and extreme weather). This seasonal splash pad has fountains and sprays triggered by sensors and buttons. Watch your children shriek with delight as they try to dodge the rain shower and get soaked by a sprinkler!
The wooden play equipment includes the Stockholm Castle, a double cableway and a toddler area where there’s a short tunnel to crawl through. For those with a musical leaning, there’s a xylophone. A sandpit is located near the rear of the park along with a climbing pyramid and snake swing.
There’s an independently run cafe serving food and drinks, including coffee and gluten/dairy free products to suit all dietary requirements. It’s the perfect spot for adults to sit and watch over the children enjoying a fabulous day out! There is inside and outside seating. The park has toilets and changing rooms on site too, with 4 cubicles using “saloon” type doors to offer a changing room facility.
The park can get very busy in hot weather, but there’s usually plenty of room for you to sit on the grass if the seating is all in use. Feel free to bring a picnic!
We hope you enjoy the park and come back time and time again.
Frequently asked questions –
• £2.50 per child, cash or card. No charge for adults.
• In cases of extremely hot weather which we have had – the water will be on for 1hr and then off for ½ hour to allow for the correct chlorine doses.
• People can bring picnics
• Toilets on site will be open, close at 4pm apart from weekends when they close at 3pm. Healthmatic are cleaning the toilets 2 times a day at 9.30am and 2.30pm
• Nearest car park is Melrose Carpark (pay and display) £5 for up to 4 hours, £12 above 4 hours
• Café on site sells a range of hot and cold food, ice creams ect.
• Any schools or community groups who get in contact for group bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Water going off at 4pm
• The Visitor information centre on site are selling sun lotion and plasters as well as souvenirs. Café on site sells buckets & spades for the sandpit.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS now being accepted